International Adoption Services (IAS) is a non-profit adoption agency licensed by the State of Minnesota. Our staff has more than 20 years of experience in all phases of international adoption. We believe that adoption should be an option for most families regardless of age, race, sex, marital status or religion. Our success in adoptions is rooted in the joining of professional and personal attention throughout the process. We provide both children and adoptive parents the support necessary to begin a new family life together by:
- Pursuing the best interests of our clients throughout the adoption process
- Dealing with all issues in the adoption process honestly, openly and respectfully
- Helping parents develop a thorough understanding of adoption
- Providing emotional support for prospective parents
- Providing current, accurate information on adoption regulations and guidelines
- Maintaining open lines of communication for the best possible service to our clients.